Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) raw, cleaned shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 1 lb can tomatoes
- 1 8 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- dash tobasco
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green pepper
- Cook onion, celery and garlic in oil until tender. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings. Simmer uncovered for 45 min. Mix cornstarch w/2 t water; stir into sauce. Add shrimp and green pepper; cover and simmer til done (5 min?) ...
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KGabriel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Creole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes