Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 stick(s) Butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 4 stalk(s) Celery, diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1-2 whole(s) Green peppers, diced
- 1 whole(s) Onion, diced
- 2 cup(s) Rice, cooked
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 bag(s) Shrimp, deveined
- 3 can(s) Tomato Sauce (29 oz)
- Saute onion, peppers, and celery with butter on medium heat. Add 2 Tbs flour and mix. Add tomato sauce, salt/pepper, cayenne peper, and simmer for 45-1 hour. Near end of 45 min. add shrimp and heat through. Serve with cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Creole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes