- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 large = about 1 cup)
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped (1 large = about 1 cup)
- 1 large green bell pepper (1 large = about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 cloves = about 1 tsp)
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 1 pound extra-large (16/20 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Whole Peeled Tomatoes, undrained, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
How to Make It
Hands On: 40 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions, bell peppers, celery, jalapeno peppers, garlic and seasoning; mix well. Cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in shrimp; cook 5 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes with their liquid and the tomato paste; mix well. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.