Shrimp, Crabmeat, and Wild Rice Salad
- 3 (6-ounce) packages long-grain and wild rice mix
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Fresh Herb Vinagrette
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 heads Bibb lettuce
- Asparagus, steamed and chilled
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Garnish: lemon wedges
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting butter. Set aside.
- Bring 6 cups water to a boil in a Dutch oven; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and rinse with cold water. Peel shrimp, leaving a few tails intact for garnish; devein, if desired.
- Combine rice, shrimp, crabmeat, and next 2 ingredients in a large bowl; add Fresh Herb Vinaigrette. Toss gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Drizzle with lemon juice. Serve over Bibb lettuce leaves with asparagus and tomato. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp, Crabmeat, and Wild Rice Salad Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes