Shrimp and Crab Lasagna
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth or clam juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- Stir together Parmesan cheese and next 6 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly over one side of pasta.
- Layer with 1/3 pasta, cheese side up, on bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with half each shrimp, crab, mozzarella and provolone cheese, spinach, basil, and oregano . Repeat layers once; top with remaining 1/3 pasta, cheese side down.
- Combine butter and lemon juice; spread mixture evenly over pasta. Drizzle stock evenly over top; cover with foil. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This