Shrimp and Crab Lasagna
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth or clam juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- Stir together Parmesan cheese and next 6 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly over one side of pasta.
- Layer with 1/3 pasta, cheese side up, on bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with half each shrimp, crab, mozzarella and provolone cheese, spinach, basil, and oregano . Repeat layers once; top with remaining 1/3 pasta, cheese side down.
- Combine butter and lemon juice; spread mixture evenly over pasta. Drizzle stock evenly over top; cover with foil. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes