Shrimp-and-Crab Finger Scampi
Photo: Peter Frank Edwards
More From Coastal Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 20 large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 20 large crab fingers or crab claws
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, and cook 2 minutes on each side. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
- 2. Add white wine to skillet, stirring with a wooden spoon to loosen any bits stuck to bottom of pan. Bring mixture to a boil. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Add reserved shrimp and crab claws to skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 3. Remove pan from heat, and stir in butter, 1 piece at a time. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes