- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 20 large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 20 large crab fingers or crab claws
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
How to Make It
Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, and cook 2 minutes on each side. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
Add white wine to skillet, stirring with a wooden spoon to loosen any bits stuck to bottom of pan. Bring mixture to a boil. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Add reserved shrimp and crab claws to skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Remove pan from heat, and stir in butter, 1 piece at a time. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.