Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 piece(s) clams cleaned
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 pound(s) shrimp peel & devein
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Valentina hot sauce
- 1/2 stick(s) small onion diced
- 1/2 avacado diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 3 dash(es) worchestershire sauce
- 1 lime juice
- Add clams & water, simmer covered 5 min. until clams open. Shock clams in ice water. Then pick meat from shell. Strain cooking liquid & reserve. Poach shrimp in salted water until cooked.(approx 2-3 Mins).
- shock in ice water bath & reserve. Mix ketchup & hot sauce. Add . mixture to mixing bowl along with clams, shrimp, onion, avacado ,cilantro & 1/4 cup of clam liquid. Toss gently. Add worchester sauce & juice of one lime. season with salt to taste & mix well. Serve with saltines
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bobgartner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Coctel Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers