Shrimp Cocktail with Spicy Bloody Mary Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) vodka
- 2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 whole(s) lemon, juiced
- To make sauce -
- Combine first six ingredients (through vodka). Mix well and chill.
- To make shrimp -
- In saucepan, heat wine, lemon juice and pinch of red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Poach shrimp just until pink and curled, about 3-4 minutes. Place on ice and refrigerate. When completely chilled, season lightly with sald and serve with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jrneef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note