Shrimp Cocktail with Spicy Bloody Mary Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) vodka
- 2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 whole(s) lemon, juiced
- To make sauce -
- Combine first six ingredients (through vodka). Mix well and chill.
- To make shrimp -
- In saucepan, heat wine, lemon juice and pinch of red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Poach shrimp just until pink and curled, about 3-4 minutes. Place on ice and refrigerate. When completely chilled, season lightly with sald and serve with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jrneef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes