Shrimp Cocktail with Creamy-Spicy Green Onion Dipping Sauce
This rich, spicy dipping sauce is perfect for chips or crudités, too. Make it with low fat sour cream, if you like. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2322.
Chill: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sherry vinegar (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pound(s) peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, well chilled
- Put sour cream, lemon juice, oil, hot sauce, vinegar (if using), green onions, salt and pepper into a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Transfer to a small serving bowl, cover and chill for 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to serve, arrange shrimp on a platter along with sauce. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note