Shrimp Cocktail Spread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Shrimp
- 1 teaspoon(s) Tony Chachere's
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Crab boil
- 2 block(s) Cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Hot sauce
- 1 bottle(s) Cocktail sauce
- Green onions
- Combine shrimp, Tony's, garlic powder and crab boil. Drizzle non-stick pan with olive oil and cook shrimp until pink. Drain and refrigerate.
- Mix together cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and hot sauce. Refrigerate.
- If possible, cook the shrimp and combine the cream cheese mixture a day ahead and refrigerate. This will allow the flavors to come together.
- Assemble spread just prior to serving.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly in a shallow serving dish. Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese and top with shrimp and green onions.
- Serve with garlic rounds or your favorite cracker.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lisa1961 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Cocktail Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers