- 1 pound peeled, large cooked shrimp with tails (3 1/40 count)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Devein shrimp, if desired.
Whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour mixture into a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add shrimp, turning to coat. Seal and chill 3 to 8 hours, turning occasionally. Drain shrimp mixture, and stir in oranges and basil. Spoon mixture into chilled glasses or small serving bowls.