- 1 pound unpeeled, jumbo fresh shrimp
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle clam juice
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled*
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired; set aside.
- Melt butter with oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add wine and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in cheese, and simmer 10 minutes. Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley.
- * 1 (3-ounce) log goat cheese, crumbled, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This