- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 3 tablespoons prechopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 32 large peeled, deveined shrimp (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- calories 215
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- monofat 3.9 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 13.7 g
- carbohydrate 26.6 g
- fiber 2.9 g
- cholesterol 85 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 542 mg
- calcium 56 mg
How to Make It
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl, and stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, chili powder, chipotle powder, and shrimp in a large bowl. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done. Remove shrimp from pan; keep warm.
Wipe pan clean with a paper towel. Return pan to heat; add 1 teaspoon oil to pan. Place 3 tortillas in pan; cook 30 seconds on each side or until tortillas puff slightly. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and tortillas.
Place 2 tortillas on each of 4 plates, and arrange 4 shrimp on each tortilla. Top shrimp with about 2 tablespoons mango mixture, and serve immediately.