This pretty shrimp ceviche-style dish makes for a delicious warm-weather appetizer. In this recipe, the shrimp are cooked until just done and then marinated with lime juice and other veggies. Serve in your best glassware for extra-special presentation.
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeño chiles
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Cook shrimp in a pot of boiling water 3 minutes or until just done; rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Combine shrimp with remaining ingredients in a large nonaluminum bowl. Cover and chill several hours to combine flavors.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note