Shrimp Cakes with Lime Sauce
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Louisiana Seasoning
- 1 pound cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 3 cups fresh, soft breadcrumbs, divided
- Vegetable oil
- Lime Sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; pulse until blended. Add shrimp; pulse until coarsely chopped. Stir in 2 cups breadcrumbs.
- Shape soft mixture into 12 patties. Coat patties with remaining breadcrumbs.
- Place a large, lightly oiled nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Serve with Lime Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers