- 1 pound peeled, medium-size cooked shrimp (36/40 count), deveined
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Creamy Caper-Dill Sauce
- Garnish: fresh dill
How to Make It
Pulse shrimp in a food processor 8 times or until finely chopped.
Sauté green onion and bell pepper in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet 8 minutes or until tender.
Stir together green onion mixture, breadcrumbs, and next 6 ingredients. Gently fold in shrimp. Shape mixture into 28 (1-inch) patties (about 1 Tbsp. each). Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet; cover and chill 2 to 8 hours.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties, and cook, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Keep warm on a wire rack in a 200° oven. Serve with Creamy Caper-Dill Sauce. Garnish, if desired.