Shrimp and Cabbage on Capellini
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 241
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 19.2g
- Carbohydrate: 30.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 101mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 333mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 16 unpeeled jumbo fresh shrimp
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peeled, minced gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups shredded Chinese cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces capellini (angel hair pasta), uncooked
- Peel and devein shrimp. Cut shrimp in half crosswise. Set aside.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add gingerroot and garlic; saute 1 minute. Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring often. Remove shrimp from skillet, and keep warm.
- Place cabbage and salt in skillet; cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Place pasta in a serving bowl. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Top with cabbage and shrimp. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note