Easy to make and always gets rave reviews.
Shrimp Butter on Crostini
Yield: Makes 40 appetizers
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf, cut into 40 slices
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound butter, softened
- 1 pound peeled cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnishes: peeled cooked shrimp, chopped chives
- Place bread slices on baking sheet; bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in shrimp and next 5 ingredients; spread mixture evenly on toasted bread slices. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers