Very flavorful dish. This will add a new variety to my usual rotation of stir fries. Cut down on the soy sauce though...1/4 cup is way too much.
Shrimp and Bok Choy Stir-Fry with Ginger and Cilantro
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 309
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 30.2g
- Carbohydrate: 35.3g
- Cholesterol: 215mg
- Iron: 5.9mg
- Sodium: 957mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 3.0g
- Calcium: 141mg
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed (about
- 3 ounces)
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle shrimp with red pepper; coat with cooking spray.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat. Add shrimp, and cook 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove shrimp from pan, and keep warm.
- Heat oil in pan. Add bok choy, onion, and snow peas. Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add shrimp and reserved soy sauce mixture; cook 1 1/2 minutes or until bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve over rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note