- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed (about
- 3 ounces)
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
- calories 309
- fat 4.8 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- protein 30.2 g
- carbohydrate 35.3 g
- cholesterol 215 mg
- iron 5.9 mg
- sodium 957 mg
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fiber 3.0 g
- calcium 141 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
Sprinkle shrimp with red pepper; coat with cooking spray.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat. Add shrimp, and cook 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove shrimp from pan, and keep warm.
Heat oil in pan. Add bok choy, onion, and snow peas. Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add shrimp and reserved soy sauce mixture; cook 1 1/2 minutes or until bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve over rice.