- 1 (3-oz.) package boil-in-bag shrimp-and-crab boil
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound smoked link sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined, jumbo raw shrimp with tails (2 6/30 count)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
How to Make It
Bring 10 cups water to a boil in a Dutch oven over high heat; add crab boil, potatoes, and sausage; return to a boil, and cook 10 minutes. Add corn, and return to a boil. Cook 3 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add shrimp; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
Meanwhile, whisk together lemon juice and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Drain shrimp mixture. Cut kernels from cobs. Discard cobs. Stir together corn kernels, shrimp mixture, and lemon juice mixture in a large bowl. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Note: We tested with Conecuh Original Smoked Sausage.