Shrimp and Benne Seed Tartlets
More From Oxmoor House
- Tartlet Shells
- 1 pound unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Garnish: thinly sliced green onions
- Prepare and bake Tartlet Shells.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Bring water to a boil; add shrimp. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; drain. Coarsely chop shrimp, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shrimp, celery, and 2 tablespoons green onions.
- Fill each Tartlet Shell with 1 heaping tablespoonful shrimp salad. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Make Ahead: Tartlet shells can be baked up to 24 hours ahead. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note