Shrimp and Benne Seed Tartlets
More From Oxmoor House
- Tartlet Shells
- 1 pound unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Garnish: thinly sliced green onions
- Prepare and bake Tartlet Shells.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Bring water to a boil; add shrimp. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; drain. Coarsely chop shrimp, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shrimp, celery, and 2 tablespoons green onions.
- Fill each Tartlet Shell with 1 heaping tablespoonful shrimp salad. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Make Ahead: Tartlet shells can be baked up to 24 hours ahead. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This