Fast, easy, and super yummy! a great combination of flavors.
Roasted Shrimp, Avocado and White Bean Salad
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Stylist: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 586
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 17g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 437mg
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 15-oz. cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 small avocados, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. In a bowl, toss shrimp with 1 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; let cool slightly.
- 3. Add beans, tomato, onion and cilantro to bowl with shrimp. Whisk remaining 2 Tbsp. oil, lime juice and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Pour over salad; toss to combine. Fold in avocados. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note