This dish is everything that it claims to be and all that you want it to be. I felt that the bean salad was even better the day after being made. Next time I would make the beans and dressing and cook the shrimp the next day and add the shrimp, avocado, and tomato. I will make this dish again for sure.
Roasted Shrimp, Avocado and White Bean Salad
A terrific combination of flavors unite for Roasted Shrimp, Avocado and White Bean Salad. This one-dish meal is quick and easy and perfect for busy weeknights.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 586
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 17g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 437mg
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 15-oz. cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 small avocados, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. In a bowl, toss shrimp with 1 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; let cool slightly.
- 3. Add beans, tomato, onion and cilantro to bowl with shrimp. Whisk remaining 2 Tbsp. oil, lime juice and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Pour over salad; toss to combine. Fold in avocados. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This