Fast, easy, and super yummy! a great combination of flavors.
Roasted Shrimp, Avocado and White Bean Salad
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Stylist: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 586
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 17g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 437mg
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 15-oz. cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 small avocados, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. In a bowl, toss shrimp with 1 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; let cool slightly.
- 3. Add beans, tomato, onion and cilantro to bowl with shrimp. Whisk remaining 2 Tbsp. oil, lime juice and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Pour over salad; toss to combine. Fold in avocados. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This