- 12 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 15-oz. cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 small avocados, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- calories 586
- fat 26 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 35 g
- carbohydrate 58 g
- fiber 17 g
- cholesterol 129 mg
- sodium 437 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
In a bowl, toss shrimp with 1 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; let cool slightly.
Add beans, tomato, onion and cilantro to bowl with shrimp. Whisk remaining 2 Tbsp. oil, lime juice and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Pour over salad; toss to combine. Fold in avocados. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.