Shrimp and Artichoke Linguine Alfredo
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Randy Mon
Shrimp, artichoke, linguine, and a homemade alfredo sauce come together in this 30-minutes dish.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 416
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Protein: 24g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 7.2g
- Carbohydrate: 49g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sodium: 603mg
- Cholesterol: 120mg
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1/2 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined shrimp (40 per lb.)
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, reserve 1/4 cup artichoke hearts. In a food processor, whirl remaining ingredients except shrimp until blended but still chunky.
- 3. Pour sauce into a medium saucepan. Stir in shrimp and reserved artichokes; cook over medium heat until sauce begins to boil. Reduce heat and cook until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. Drain pasta, put in a bowl, and pour sauce on top.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This