- 1 can(s) (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound(s) linguini
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet. Add shrimp to pan and sprinkle with salt. Cook 2 minutes on each side until shrimp are done. Transfer shrimp to a bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil. Add onion, garlic, basil and red pepper to pan. Saute one minute. Add tomato paste and tomatoes. Cook 3 minutes until sauce begins to thicken. Return shrimp to pan. Add parsley and serve over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MollieW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Arrabbiata Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes