This is a wonderful recipe. Served hot, it was so tasty, but served cold it was just as good. I did substitute Chicken, Spinach, and Asiago sausage since Andouille is a bit spicy for me.
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 12 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp, with tails
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) package andouille sausage, cut diagonally into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. Soak skewers in water 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- 2. Whisk together oil and next 6 ingredients; reserve 2 tablespoons. Thread shrimp, sausage, onions, and cherry tomatoes evenly onto skewers. Place in a large baking dish or roasting pan, and brush with marinade.
- 3. Grill skewers 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until sausage is browned and shrimp are done. Serve over lettuce leaves; drizzle with reserved 2 tablespoons marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This