More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 397
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Sodium: 585mg
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 pound frozen deveined medium shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced, white and green portions separated
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped or 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 slices Italian or French bread
- Combine oil and garlic in a cup and set aside. Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel.
- In a nonstick skillet, warm 2 Tbsp. oil and 1 clove garlic over medium heat. Add shrimp and white portion of scallions and cook, stirring, until shrimp are opaque, about 3 minutes. Add beans, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange bread on a baking sheet and toast until crisp, about 8 minutes. Brush with remaining garlic oil. Stir scallion greens into bean mixture and then serve with toasts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This