- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 pound frozen deveined medium shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced, white and green portions separated
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped or 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 slices Italian or French bread
- calories 397
- fat 16 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 31 g
- carbohydrate 34 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 172 mg
- sodium 585 mg
How to Make It
Combine oil and garlic in a cup and set aside. Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel.
In a nonstick skillet, warm 2 Tbsp. oil and 1 clove garlic over medium heat. Add shrimp and white portion of scallions and cook, stirring, until shrimp are opaque, about 3 minutes. Add beans, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange bread on a baking sheet and toast until crisp, about 8 minutes. Brush with remaining garlic oil. Stir scallion greens into bean mixture and then serve with toasts.