Shrimp and Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 strip(s) Bacon Cooked and crumbled
- 1 red onions Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 8 ounce(s) Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 tablespoon(s) pine nuts
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- olive oil, Optional
- 2 Eggs, Hard boiled
- 6 ounce(s) Baby spinach
- Cook bacon until crispy then transfer to a paper tower.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the hot pan and cook until the onions begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add them to the pan along with the pine nuts. When the shrimp are pink and firm (2-4 minutes) stir in the vinegar and mustard and season again with salt and pepper. If the pan looks dry, add a splash of olive oil.
- Divide the spinach and eggs among four plates and top with the hot shrimp mixture, some of the dressing from the pan and the bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp and Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads