Shrimp and Spinach Salad
- 6 ounce(s) Baby Spinach
- 6 strip(s) Bacon Cut in Small pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 2 Hard boiled eggs sliced
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms sliced
- Olive Oil (Optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pine Nuts
- 1 Red Onion Sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 8 ounce(s) Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Heat a large skillet on medium. Cook the bacon pieces until crispy, 5 to 7 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer them to a paper towel.
- Add onion and mushrooms to the hot pan and cook them until the onion begins to turn brown, about 3 minutes. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add them tot he pa, along with the pine nuts. When the shrimp are pink and firm (2 to 4 minutes) stir in the vinegar and mustard and season again with salt and pepper. If pan looks dry, add splash of olive oil.
- Divide the spinach and eggs among four hot plates and top with the hot shrimp mixture, some of the dressing from the pan, and bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TreyHarb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp and Spinach Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads