- 1 pound frozen, peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1/2 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Thaw shrimp according to package directions.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels, and set aside.
- Saute onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes, broth, and Greek seasoning; bring to a boil, and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes. Stir in spinach. Spoon over pasta; sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note