Shrimp and Scallion Stir Fry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- coarse salt
- cooked rice, for serving
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 bunch(es) scallions, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high until hot. Add oil and swirl to coat skillet. Add shrimp and stir until almost entirely pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and stir until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add scallions and stir until bright green, about 1 minute. Add lemon juice and 2 tablespoons water. Cook, scraping up any browned bits from skillet, about 1 minute. Season with salt and serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note