"Make this dish once, and you'll have it down," says Marion McGahey, Assistant Food Editor. "Keep the ingredients on hand, and you'll be ready to assemble when the craving for Italian hits."
More From Southern Living
Total: 55 Minutes
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth*
- 1 (15-oz.) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1/2 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1 (25-oz.) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1 pound peeled, coarsely chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian six-cheese blend
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Stir vegetable broth* into Alfredo sauce.
- 2. Chop spinach, and toss with pesto in a bowl.
- 3. Spoon one-third of sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Sprinkle shrimp over ravioli. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining sauce mixture.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, and bake 5 to 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- *Chicken broth may be substituted.
- Note: We tested with Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note