- 1/4 cup vegetable broth*
- 1 (15-oz.) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1/2 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1 (25-oz.) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1 pound peeled, coarsely chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian six-cheese blend
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Stir vegetable broth* into Alfredo sauce.
Chop spinach, and toss with pesto in a bowl.
Spoon one-third of sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Sprinkle shrimp over ravioli. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining sauce mixture.
Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, and bake 5 to 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
*Chicken broth may be substituted.
Note: We tested with Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan Cheese.