Shrimp and Pineapple Tacos with Black Bean Salad - Real Simple
Community Recipe from
- 1 15.5 oz can black beans, rinsed
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound(s) frozen peeled and deveined large shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 medium pineapple-peeled, cored, and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks 4 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 8 6 inch corn tortillas, warmed
- Cut up avocado, salsa verde, cilantro, and hot sauce, for serving
- 1. Soak 8 small wooden skewers in water for at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, combine the beans, scallions, lime juice, 2 TBSP. of the oil, and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat broiler. Thread the shrimp and pineapple onto the skewers and place on a foil-lined large broilerproof baking sheet. Rub with the remaining 2 tbsp of oil and season with the cumin, cayenne, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 3. Broil the skewers until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 3-4 minutes per side. Serve with the tortillas, avocado, salsa verde, cilantro, and hot sauce and the bean salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp and Pineapple Tacos with Black Bean Salad - Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes