Shrimp and Pineapple skewers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) shrimp
- Shrimp-and-Pineapple Skewers
- serves 4 • active time: 30 min • total time: 30 min
- vegetable oil, for grilling
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 pound large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 bunches scallions (white and light-green parts only), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Soak eight to ten wooden skewers in water, 15 minutes. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Whisk together honey, soy sauce, and vinegar. Reserve half the sauce for serving.
- 2 Thread shrimp, pineapple, and scallions onto skewers. Grill until shrimp begin to turn opaque, 2 minutes. Brush with sauce, flip, and brush again. Grill until shrimp are opaque throughout and pineapple and scallions are lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Serve with reserved sauce.
- per serv: 279 cal; 2 g fat (0 g sat fat); 25 g protein; 43 g carb; 2 g fiber
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note