Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Melanie Clark
Light and lemony, this recipe easily doubles for dinner with friends.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 8 ounces uncooked medium-size shell pasta
- Lemon-Herb Dressing With Mint and Tarragon
- 1 pound peeled, medium-size cooked shrimp (31/40 count)
- 1 large nectarine, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- Garnishes: fresh raspberries, arugula
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and place in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup dressing, tossing to coat. Stir in shrimp, nectarine, and cucumber. Serve with remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note