- 12 ounces uncooked small pasta shells
- 2 pounds peeled cooked shrimp
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- Fresh Citrus Salad Dressing
How to Make It
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 2 days.
Fresh Citrus Salad Dressing: Whisk together 1/2 cup light olive oil, 3 Tbsp. Greek seasoning, 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, and 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise.