Shrimp and Parmesan Steak
Community Recipe from
- 2, 10 ounce(s) Sirloin Steak
- 2 cup(s) Heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry basil
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 20 Shrimp tails and shells removed
- 1. Grill steaks to medium rare, or how you prefer your steak.
- 2. Heat cream in a sauce pan and lightly boil, until it is half its original volume, being careful not to scorch.
- 3. Stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, salt, and pepper.
- 4. Saute shrimp
- 5. Top steak with shrimp and cheese sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chickeedoodle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes