Shrimp and Mint Summer Rolls
Light, easy summer rolls. Good as an appetizer or as a meal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 ounce(s) thin rice noodles about 1 cup cooked
- 12 round rice paper wrappers soak in warm water
- 12 large shrimp peeled, cooked and cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint leaves
- Cook rice noodles, cook shrimp (steam), soak rice paper wrapper and place some rice noodles, shrimp and mint and roll. Continue until 12 rolls are made. Use Japanese ginger dressing as dipping sauce
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flaxlm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note