Shrimp and Creamy Spinach Feta Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh head-on shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) golden raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) julienne strips red bell pepper
- 1 6-ounce package(s) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 cup(s) hot cooked medium or long grain white rice
- 1 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese with basil & tomato (or plain)
- Toasted pine nuts or sliced almonds (optional)
- 1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Add raisins and bell pepper; sauté 1 minute.
- 3. Add spinach, salt and pepper; toss until spinach is just wilted.
- 4. Add shrimp; sauté 30 seconds.
- 5. Add hot rice and feta cheese.
- 6. Toss all ingredients until heated through and cheese is soft and creamy.
- Top with toasted nuts, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note