The recipe is scrumptious as written. My only suggestion would be to cut the shrimp in half for better distribution and to add some extra sliced green onions on top after broiling.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 to 3 teaspoons toasted ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, cleaned and picked
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag yellow, white, or blue corn tortilla chips
- 3 cups grated pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled jalapeño
- 1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, cumin, and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- 2. Combine cooked shrimp, crab, sour cream, and green onions in a large bowl.
- 3. Spread tortilla chips on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese, and top with jalapeño.
- 4. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This