Shrimp and Crab Cerviche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) shrimp cooked
- 1 pound(s) crab or imitation crab
- 2 riped tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro diced
- 1 jalapeno peppers
- 6 limes, key lime are the best juiced
- Cut shrimp and crab into bite sized pieces. Place in bowl and ad juice of limes (do not use metal bowl). Allow to marinate a few hours.
- Add remaining ingredients. I think this tastes better in a day or two, but you can serve after marinating an additional 4 hours.
- serve with corn chips
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp and Crab Cerviche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres