Shrimp and Corn Chowder
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 can(s) cream of potato soup
- 3 can(s) corn niblets (11oz ea.)
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese (1 package)
- 32 ounce(s) half and half
- 2 pound(s) shrimp* cooked
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add green onions, cook until tender.
- Add cayenne pepper. (Can substitute Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning).
- Add potato soup, corn, cream cheese and half-and-half.
- Cook on low heat until melted together.
- Add shrimp, cook until heated.
- *Shrimp can be cooked or uncooked. If uncooked, be sure the shrimp are cooked through before serving. Cooked salad shrimp may be substituted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Southerngirl68 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp and Corn Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews