Shrimp and Coconut Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 whole(s) green onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) jalapeno includes seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 pound(s) shrimp meat (few handfuls)
- 1 can(s) crab meat (optional)
- 1. Blend coconut milk, scallions, jalapeño, and 1/4 cup cilantro in a blender until smooth and pour into a bowl.
- 2. Whisk in mayonnaise, juice, and remaining 1/4 cup cilantro until just combined. 3. Stir in shrimp and crab.
- Cooks' note: Dip can be made 6 hours ahead and chilled, covered. Stir before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NickiSchmitz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp and Coconut Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes