Yield: 4 to 6 appetizer servings
- 1/4 pound unpeeled, medium-size shrimp, cooked
- 3/4 to 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired; chop shrimp.
- Stir together salsa and cilantro; spoon mixture over cream cheese. Top with shrimp, and sprinkle with green onion. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Prep: 15 min.
- Note: You may purchase cooked, peeled shrimp from the seafood department of your supermarket.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note