Shrimp and Beer Boil
- 5 pound(s) fresh head-on shrimp
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 4 can(s) beer
- 1/2 can(s) Phillips Seafood Seasoning
- Combine beer, butter and Phillips seasoning into a large stock pot and bring to a boil. You may use 2 cans of beer and two cans of water if you wish to reduce the amount of beer.
- Add the head-on shrimp (leave the heads on for flavor), cover and remove the pot from the heat source. Let the shrimp stand in heated liquid for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the liquid and serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note