- 2 1/2 pounds unpeeled, medium-size fresh shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise*
- 1/2 cup sour cream*
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
How to Make It
Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
Whisk together mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients. Stir in artichoke hearts and shrimp. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
*Reduced-fat mayonnaise and sour cream may be substituted.
Note: When selecting canned artichoke hearts, look on the label for a count of 10 to Not only are these whole artichoke hearts less expensive, they are consistently more tender than either the larger sizes or the quartered ones.